41st Annual Camellia Cup Regatta
Hosted by Folsom Lake Yacht Club
April 14 & 15, 2007
Results and story taken from www.flyc.org
Sailing in winds that topped 20 miles per hour, the boats competed under small craft advisories on Folsom Lake, described by Folsom Lake Yacht Club Commodore Steve Galeria as “the most challenging two days of sailing on Folsom Lake in years.”
Santana 20 “Sea Bear,” skippered by Jason Crowson of El Dorado Hills won the Santana 20 class.
Please visit http://www.flyc.org/images/2007CamelliaCup/default.htm to see the more regatta photos.
1. Jason Crowson, RYC, Sea Bear, 6 points
2. Jerald Skeen, Eugene YC, Atomic Duck, 7 points
3. Mark Erdrich, FLYC, Fusion, 8 points
4. Aaron Lee, BYC, Pip Squeak, 11 points
5. Rick Gilstrap, Eugene YC, Chicken Boat, 21 points
6. Jarian Westfall, FLYC, Diana, 22 points
7. Mack Bishop, FLYC, Che, 25 points
8. Blair Wallace, Tinkertoy, 25 points
9. Leeanne Bale-Fish, Eugene YC, Giddy Up, 29 points
10. Francis Samson, Fresno YC, Impulse, 30 points
11. Lance Purdy,SYC, Disaster Area, 33 points
12. Sean Thomas, 35 points
The Folsom Lake Yacht Club was established in 1957 and is located at Brown’s Ravine on Folsom Lake (Green Valley Road). It conducts sailboat racing, instructional (adult,
women, youth) programs, cruises and social events. More about the club is found at www.flyc.org.